|200% bonus up to €1000||Read More||Play Now|
|225% bonus + 50 free spins||Read More||Play Now|
|225% bonus on 1st deposit||Read More||Play Now|
|€6000 welcome bonus||Read More||Play Now|
|$12500 welcome bonus||Read More||Play Now|
|250% bonus + 25 free spins||Read More||Play Now|
|400% bonus up to €2000||Read More||Play Now|
|200% welcome bonus||Read More||Play Now|
|€2250 welcome bonus||Read More||Play Now|
|€4000 welcome bonus||Read More||Play Now|
|250% first deposit bonus||Read More||Play Now|
|250% welcome bonus||Read More||Play Now|
|250% welcome bonus offer||Read More||Play Now|
|250% first deposit bonus||Read More||Play Now|
|$20 free bonus + 20 free spins||Read More||Play Now|
|400% bonus up to $10000||Read More||Play Now|
|200% bonus up to $2000||Read More||Play Now|
|400% bonus up to $500||Read More||Play Now|
|400% bonus up to $10000||Read More||Play Now|
What are Gamstop-free casinos?
It’s all in the name – these are casinos that have opted not to be members of the Gamstop organisation. This makes it easier for Online casino players not to be limited to solely playing on sites that are registered on Gamstop. You can register on casinos not registered with Gamstop with the same ease as those part of the organisation. As the UK Gambling Commission requires online casinos to register with Gamstop, online casinos not on Gamstop usually hold licences in offshore jurisdictions like Curacao, Cyprus and Malta. Gambling sites not on Gamstop don’t register for a UKGC license for varying reasons, and chief among these casinos not on Gamstop is the not having restrictions in terms of promotions. They can, therefore, provide higher bonuses and VIP programs to improve their player reviews.
Also, casinos not on Gamstop are not regulated and don’t have to follow any multi-site self-exclusion program. They, however, typically choose between one or more self-exclusion services like Gamban and Gamblock. Casinos not on Gamstop also almost always offer their self-exclusion programs. Most non Gamstop casinos target more markets than just the UK. Non UK licensed casinos usually have English as the primary language, but will also offer other language options.
Casinos not on Gamstop don’t make it difficult for players that have used the service to self-exclude themselves from playing. Some casinos not on Gamstop also offer loads of slots, table games, e-sports, poker, and more casino games from reputable software developers like Playtech, NetEnt, and Evolution Gaming. Slots not on Gamstop are, therefore, not limited to obscure titles that you’ve never heard of. You can occasionally find popular slots like Starburst and Gonzo’s Quest on non Gamstop casinos. Betting sites not on Gamstop also aim to offer the same level of customer care as their counterparts.
Why opt for a non Gamstop casino?
The most likely reason players search for a casino not on Gamstop is because they wish to experience the pleasure of gaming, either for the first time or as previous industry customers. If they have used self-exclusion and find they feel might have been too rash by selecting a lengthy time frame, then gambling sites not on Gamstop are an option. Others may be coming out of self-exclusion and are finding it hard to locate a casino that isn’t giving them trouble because they have previously self-excluded through Gamstop. These non UK casinos accepting UK players regardless of whether the self-exclusion was initiated in 2019 or 2020 offer the players a platform they can play on.
Other reasons you might want to choose gambling sites not on Gamstop, is because you feel their high welcome bonuses offer more value. Along with this, due to having fewer restrictions placed on them, you are likely to find interesting adult-themed casinos not on Gamstop. With the restrictions and limited control before a Gamstop self exclusion is over, it’s only natural for players to look for non UK licensed casino alternatives.
Advantages of non Gamstop casinos
Like we described in the previous section, there are plenty of benefits to playing on casinos not on Gamstop. The most obvious advantage is that if you are on self-exclusion, but now think that you might have overreacted a bit, non Gamstop casinos give you another shot at spinning for the big wins. Casinos not on Gamstop also don’t check records to identify players who’ve struggled with problem gambling before, so you can enjoy an unencumbered gaming experience. Non Gamstop casinos also give players more freedom in terms of bonus offers and online transactions. We’ll now go through some of the advantages in greater detail.
Since they don’t have restrictions from the UKGC, casinos not on Gamstop typically offer more attractive bonus offers and extra spins. UKGC-licensed casinos typically offer moderate bonuses which are based on your initial deposits—often between £50 and £300. Casinos without UK license, however, will usually provide much more substantial bonuses, often in excess of £1,000. If you plan to make a significant initial deposit and make the most from your bonus, choosing non UK online casinos could be an option. A non Gamstop casino also tends to have more freedom in the choice of website design and graphics.
The casinos not blocked by Gamestop are not only very generous when compared to the UKGC-licensed online ones, but they also have more relaxed bonus terms and conditions. Wagering requirements are usually the most important of these limitations. In simple terms, wagering conditions stipulate the number of times that you should bet using bonus money before you can withdraw any winnings from it. Even top UKGC-licensed casinos typically require players to wager bonus money between 20 and 40 times.
They also require you to use up all your real money and any initial winnings before you can wager with the bonus money. Different games will also contribute differently to the wagering requirements. For example, slots can contribute 100%, while money wagered on table games may only add at 5% or nothing at all. Gambling sites not on Gamstop, on the other hand, usually have more relaxed wagering conditions of between 5-10x and sometimes even none at all.
No checks on player Gamstop history
When you self-exclude using Gamstop, all UKGC-licensed online casinos block you from registering on their websites. This is an excellent way to help problem gamblers regain control of their gaming habits—which is precisely what the Gamstop is for. The problem arises when, even after your self-exclusion period is over, some casinos continue to reject your registration. This is because casinos can review records for every player that has registered on Gamstop before. These players are flagged as potential problem gamblers and often restricted. Players, therefore, usually find it easier to just stick to online casino sites not covered by Gamstop to avoid unnecessary drama or being made to feel like lepers.
Disadvantages of non Gamstop casinos
Just like any business, a balanced guide on casinos not on Gamstop would not be complete with pointing out the cons. The reason is not always about self-exclusion when it comes to players seeking non Gamstop casinos. Truthfully, it’s difficult for some players to control their gaming activity without some strict external intervention. The responsible gaming controls on non Gamstop sites are usually weaker, which leaves players exposed to the risk of overspending, especially when they are trying to recover losses. The UKGC also acts as a mediator that’ll help you if you experience any gameplay, payments, and withdrawals related problems with your casino. To help you to decide whether the benefits of playing on non Gamstop casinos outweigh the risks, we’ve listed a few disadvantages of playing on gambling sites not on Gamstop.
Contact support to self-exclude
If you play at online casino sites not on Gamstop, you’re limited in terms of how you can implement self-exclusion when you genuinely need to implement the safety measure. You will have to manually log into every casino that you have an account at and change the settings or contact customer support. This is a time-consuming and cumbersome process. After going through this cumbersome process, if you don’t have a Gamstop account, you can still wake up the next day and open a new account at any casino—which defeats the whole purpose of self-exclusion.
Use lesser-known game software providers
One of the most important factors that online casino players consider when selecting a casino to play at, is the quality of the available games. For example, if one of the online casinos not on Gamstop has games from Microgaming, NetEnt, and Elk Studios, players would go for that casino any day of the week, instead of a casino with only games from lesser-known developers. That where a problem arises with most gambling sites not on Gamstop—most of them tend to have less popular slots than the UKGC-licensed casinos. Lesser-known game providers typically make slots that are of lower quality, compared to the more established software developers on the market. That said, there are still a fair amount games out there from the lesser-known developers that hold a high standard and offer plenty of excitement.
Limited payment options
Casinos not on Gamstop are more focused on the international online casino audience. They, therefore, work with international payment methods that may not always be convenient for UK-based players. If you register on non Gamstop casinos, your chances of finding familiar banking options are limited, and using direct bank transfers are almost always out of the question. Visa and MasterCard are often available, but e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal are difficult to find. Gambling sites not on Gamstop also primarily use the Euro and US dollar as their primary currencies. You’ll, therefore, generally get a significant chunk of your payments lost in currency conversion rates and charges.
Different types of casinos not on Gamstop
We reiterate casinos are the fastest-growing category of the online gambling industry. Along with this, comes the need to have a solid reputation, which includes establishing responsible gaming policies and joining programs like Gamstop. However, some casinos not on Gamstop accept players who’ve used the self-exclusion program. These casinos come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Players do have varying gambling preferences and as such might wish to place bets on esports that include virtual football, basketball or tennis, while others might just enjoy the spin of the reels on slots, and others want to partake in the challenges of poker to sharpen or improve their skills. Whatever the choice, gambling sites not on Gamstop cannot negate to offer platforms that please customers. We’ll take a closer look at some of the most popular types of casinos not on Gamstop.
Chance-based online casino games have uncertain outcomes that are entirely based on random events. Whether you play on casinos not on Gamstop or that are registered, you have no way of affecting or influencing whether you win or lose bets on chance-based games. Winning or losing is also independent of timing or order of your bets, the location you bet from, the previous history of the slot machine or table you’re playing, or the dealer. Each bet is random and independent. There are many forms and styles of chance-based casino games that we’ll take a closer look at. The games all have one common denominator—every player at all moments has an equal winning chance. Every player also plays against the house, and not against other players. Chance-based games form the bulk of the game selections, as they accommodate players of all budgets and levels.
- Lottery – When looking at the global gambling landscape, lottery bets form the largest segment on both registered casinos and casinos not on Gamstop. The major thrill of lottery bets is the potential to win an eight-figure jackpot from just a few pounds. Lottery games are usually played in a format where you choose a set of numbers (usually six digits), or have a set selected for you at random. You win the jackpot if all your six numbers are drawn or a smaller amount of money if four or five numbers are drawn. The numbers are usually drawn using random ball selections or random electronic methods.
- Scratch cards – Scratch cards were initially in the form of a thin piece of cardboard with numbers or symbols that are covered by an opaque layer of latex. To win, you had to scratch the latex and reveal a winning combination. Buying a card that has a winning combination was a matter of luck. On casinos not on Gamstop and ones that are registered, you can have the same experience on a digital depiction of the paper scratch cards. There are usually nine boxes to scratch, and players win if they reveal three similar symbols. Most casinos not on Gamstop also provide virtual scratching tools like a hairpin, coin, or a car key to make the game experience more realistic.
- Slots – Online casino slots are usually the most represented game type of online casinos. Gameplay on slots is simple, fun, and quick-paced. It’s more than just about the music, but the various graphics and themes. Players on casinos not on Gamstop can take part in 3-reel or 5-reel slots games. They also can enjoy a variety of video slots also found on gambling sites not on Gamstop that offer loads of slots, with new titles and software providers being continually added. Casinos not on Gamstop also offer slots with progressive jackpots that sometimes run into seven or eight-figure amounts. Some of the slots are from the same leading game providers that feature on regular UK-based casinos.
- Bingo and Slingo – Bingo is one of the most enjoyed pastimes in the UK, as indicated by the various land based bingo halls and game themes. The way bingo is played hasn’t changed much over the years, although you’ll find a few new variations. Catering to the needs of UK bingo players, some gambling sites not on Gamstop offer this type of game. As it’s also a chat-based gaming option, it’s best to find a site that does offer chats in bingo rooms during gameplay.
- Esports– Esports or electronic sports are video games that gamers play against each other as teams or individuals. Notable examples are virtual football, basketball, League of Legends, and Counter-Strike: GO. Most casinos not on Gamstop feature a wide variety of esports. This is mainly because esports competitions have become more popular. Players usually also find esports more entertaining compared to traditional games like blackjack and roulette.
- RNG games – Traditionally, chance-based casino games create random outcomes using rolling dice, spinning roulette wheels, drawing cards, flipping coins, and other methods. As the online casino industry grew, and the need for quicker random result generation increased, computerised RNGs were developed. Both casinos not on Gamstop and ones that are registered use what are known as pseudorandom number generators to automatically create long strings of random numbers. These are also highly regulated to ensure no unfair advantage is given to the casinos. The return to player rate tends to be standardised e.g. a bet on black on RGN is always going to be a 1:2 ratio, regardless of the choice in casinos not on Gamstop you choose to play on.
In skill-based casino games, the outcome of the game is primarily dependent on the skills of the players. However, as with all games on casinos not on Gamstop, a small part of how the game pans out depends on the player’s ability. Therefore, even though you might be a skilled player, you’re not guaranteed a win. On skill-based games, players are typically pitted against other players or the dealer. Players also use skills like statistics, strategies, and maths to improve their chances of winning. In a nutshell, there is a right and wrong way to approach skill-based games. The games also have rules that are set in stone. For a player to win on the games, they have to learn the rules, study strategy guides, look for tips, and master the game. The following are some of the skill-based games that you can find on casinos not on Gamstop.
- Betting – Betting is different from gambling, as players can enhance their chances of having a positive outcome. An excellent example is sports betting on casinos not on Gamstop. Bettors can study previous statistics, player forms, team strengths, and more before placing bets on a sportsbook. However, some parts of the bet still rely on unpredictable factors. Betting is one of the most popular online casino gaming activities, which is why casinos not on Gamstop offer sports betting platforms.
- Poker – In poker games, players play any one of the card game variants according to different rules. Poker players play against each other and not the house. The winner of a game is determined by the cards each player has at the end of each round. Each card combination’s value is ranked according to that specific game’s rules. Most casinos not on Gamstop offer poker games like Texas Hold’em, Omaha Hi, Seven Card Stud, and many other variants.
- Live casino games – Live casino is the real-time playing option that many players have come to appreciate. It allows them to be in the action as it happens, placing bets and interacting with the dealer. The popularity of this iGaming feature has, therefore, increased on casinos not on Gamstop.Through HD streaming, players can be in any live table game room playing Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Monopoly or any other game on the various casinos.
Importance of Gamstop
While casinos not on Gamstop offer an alternative for UK players, Gamstop does exist for a reason. It has been hailed as the most effective way problem gamblers can self-exclude from multiple betting sites. The service makes the self-exclusion process from any gaming activities at online casinos much easier. Now, instead of going through every casino that you have an account and self-excluding, you can register on Gamstop once, and everything is sorted.
The frequent launch of new casinos, even casinos not on Gamstop, gives players more opportunity to enjoy the thrill and excitement of playing casino games from the comfort of their homes. For most players, online casino gaming is an entertaining pastime that they can come back to after a long day at work, without any negative impact on their lives. They can separate work and playtime and never bet more than they can afford to lose. However, for some players, online casino gaming can become a full-blown addiction which typically results in severe adverse financial and social consequences. Therefore, to protect every customer, casinos register with Gamstop as part of their responsible gaming policies.
Responsible gambling on casinos not on Gamstop
Both chance and skill-based casino players can get into trouble by overestimating the degree of control they have over the outcome of their bets. Players sometimes feel lucky and make betting decisions that they wouldn’t make rationally. The primary reason Gamstop exists is to provide casino gamers with the last line of defence against problem gambling issues. Casinos not on Gamstop don’t have a similarly effective alternative, and players on these sites should be extra careful to play responsibly. Some casinos not on Gamstop help players become more aware of responsible gambling strategies to help them keep their gambling safe and fun. If you decide to play on casinos not on Gamstop, you can use the following strategies to reduce your risk of developing gambling addiction-related challenges.
Understanding the gaming odds are against you
Whether you play on casinos not on Gamstop on UK-based sites, the house is always geared to win in the long run. This is why it is called gambling, as you are taking a chance in hopes that your knowledge or predictions are correct. Accepting this is what turns regular gamblers into professionals, as they know that even on casinos not on Gamstop, the games played aren’t always going to give a win. Pretending this does not exist only leads to frustrations, which can quickly turn the tables of fun into problems.
Expecting and accepting loss
The second part to understanding the odds on casinos not on Gamstop is to expect and accept that you’ll lose sometimes. In the long run, players are likely to walk out with less money than they started with. Accepting losses not only help you shrug off stress when you lose, but it’s also an effective stance against chasing losses when you lose on casinos not on Gamstop.
Awareness of time and money spent
It’s vital for players on casinos not on Gamstop to be aware of the time and money that they spend on online casino games. Casinos not on Gamstop usually provide players with advice and tools that they can use in this respect. Players are advised to balance the time they spend on casinos not on Gamstop with other hobbies and leisure activities. Casinos not on Gamstop provide tools like betting history for players to track their spending. Players can also use reality checks and session limits to remain aware of the time they spend gambling on casinos not on Gamstop.
You should always remember that casino gambling is a form of entertainment and not a way to make money. An excellent approach to gaming on casinos not on Gamstop, therefore, is to create a betting budget and treat any winnings as extra benefits from a money-consuming hobby. Players on casinos not on Gamstop can use a deposit, wager, and loss limits to keep in line with their betting budget. Limits also remove any incentives for borrowing to fund betting on casinos not on Gamstop, after your budget is exhausted.
Stopping when it’s no longer fun
Just as some people can become addicted to alcohol and drugs or, online casino players can become obsessed with gambling. For problem gamblers, betting is not just about winning money or having fun. Online casino gaming on casinos not on Gamstop becomes an emotional response to negative feelings like boredom, anxiety, guilt, helplessness, or stress. Continuing to gamble then creates a vicious cycle of wins and losses. If online casino gaming on casinos not on Gamstop stops being fun, you must stop playing and seek help with GA or other organisations.
Frequently asked questions
Can I cancel or opt-out of a Gamstop self-exclusion?
Gamstop is an excellent multi-site self-exclusion option for thousands of UK casino players. If you want to cancel or opt-out from the self-exclusion, the easiest solution is to wait for the self-exclusion period to elapse. If you want to unblock your account before the self-exclusion period elapses, the process is arduous. You have to file a dispute with Gamstop or the UKGC, with supporting evidence that you self-excluded by mistake. The decision to remove the self-exclusion in such cases rests solely on Gamstop. If your request gets rejected, you’d have to wait out your exclusion period.
Can I block myself from non Gamstop casinos in the UK?
Yes, you can block yourself from casinos not on Gamstop. However, unlike with Gamstop registered casinos, you have to manually block yourself from each of the casinos not on Gamstop.
Is gambling on casinos not on Gamstop legal?
Registering on Gamstop is mandatory for all online casinos that are licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. UK casinos not on Gamstop don’t hold a UK gambling license. However, when it comes to gambling on these sites, then it’s not illegal. You can play on any casinos not on Gamstop, as long as they accept your registration when you sign up.
Does Gamstop show on your credit file?
The short answer is, yes. Gamstop does an identity check, which is reflected in your credit file. However, lenders only see history of financials, such loans, credit cards and other loan application relevant information. Even UK casino’s do identity checks which reflect on your credit file.
Is Gamstop free?
Gamstop is a free program, and online casino players don’t need to pay anything to register online.
Are Gamstop and Gamblers Anonymous the same?
Gamblers Anonymous and Gamstop are two different programs that have a common goal. Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of gamblers who share their gaming experiences to provide support with problem gambling. They do this by using various aids, including literature, chat rooms, and a physical meeting finder. Meetings form the core of the Gamblers Anonymous program. Gamstop, on the other hand, is based on limiting the ability of problem gamblers to access online casinos. Gamstop is a tool that you can use to block yourself from all online casinos that are based in the UK for six months to five years.